239 Marketing Naples
239 Marketing helped Simple Mortgage Approval with developing a website that serves as a landing page for retail customers. The website gives instructions and a secure link for their clients for a online mortgage application.
At 239 Marketing
Our passion is helping your small business grow by providing you with the best professional digital marketing services available. As a digital marketing agency, building a mobile friendly modern website is the fist step to helping you gain market share in a very competitive online market place. Next we place a focus on customer first marketing & connecting with them.
Get Found Everywhere
Local SEO starts with Local Listings pointing to your Business. Google. Google Maps. Amazon Alexa. Apple Maps. Facebook. Bing. Yahoo. Yelp. It doesn’t matter which map, app, voice assistant, search engine, GPS system, or social network consumers use to find and engage with your business. What matters is that they discover accurate, complete, and compelling information at every turn.
239 Marketing puts you in control of the facts about your local business across digital services globally. Our direct integrations ensure consumers find accurate information about your business — no matter where they search.
Local SEO Indexing
We use a combination of Manual Citation Building and data aggregators to publish your business information everywhere. The more online listings that index your website address the higher your business will rank on Google & Bing Searches.
We will list you on the Top 30 Websites and submit your business to over 1,000 Online Directories. This increases your site rankings over your competitors.
* This is for one business location only. Multiple business locations can be added for an additional cost.
5 Star Reviews are Huge.
This is modern word of moth advertising, only at the speed of light.
Search Engines are now ranking companies based on the number of 5 star reviews they have. More happy customers = better search engine rankings.
5 Star Reviews help to build consumer confidence.
Reviews also help to give you useful feedback. The best way to go about reviews is a 3 process strategy that you can use as a small business guide for online review processing.
- After the service call & work is complete ask kindly if your customer has any additional questions or concerns.
- Let them know that you will be sending them a follow up email with a direct link to your website to leave a quick online review for your service. Also at that time if they have any concerns or questions they can send you a quick message about the issue. This is just good customer service. It helps to head off potential issues before it turns into an unhappy customer writing a 1 star review.
- Give your customer multiple ways to leave a review. Typically I like to give the customer a link to leave a review on Google (need a gmail account), Facebook or if they do not have an account they can leave a review on your website directly. Yes we can filter for 4 and 5 star reviews only. The 3 star and less reviews would go directly to your email’s inbox (not be published) so you can remedy the customer issue before they go scorched earth on your online reputation.
- In most cases it will be a hit or miss whether or not your customer will leave an online review for you. It is up to you to build good rapport with them and ask for this favor in person.
Read More about Digital Marketing See our Small Business Guide Here